Saturday, July 7, 2012

Not seeing the Twitter icon.


Twitter Kindle Fire app – Version 3.2.2
Date:  07/07/2012

Description:

Don’t know if this is just me or not, but not matter what I do, I don’t see the Twitter PNG image in the bookshelf section under apps.

I’ve downloaded, deleted, and re-downloaded the Twitter app for the Kindle Fire.

Every time I go the apps section on the Kindle Fire, I don’t see the twitter icon.

I just see a gray box.

If I add it to favorites, it’s also just a gray box.

Repro Steps:

1.     Download the Twitter Kindle Fire app
2.     Note that the icon for it (at least on my Kindle Fire) always appears as gray in color in the Kindle Fire app bookshelf

Result:  On my Kindle Fire, the Twitter icon appears as gray in color in the app bookshelf

Expected:  That on the Kindle Fire, the Twitter icon won’t appear as gray in color – I’m expecting the traditional twitter bird

Please see the attached screenshots.

I am not seeing the twitter icon on my Kindle Fire.  I see a gray box.  I've rebooted my Kindle Fire.  I've deleted and re-downloaded Twitter.  Still seeing a gray box.

If I add it to favorites, I see the gray box on the Kindle Fire home screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment