Saturday, July 7, 2012

There's a guy named Rovert in Ping Pong Master


Version: 12.04.03
Date:  07/07/2012


Description:

I know, I know.  This isn’t a bug with the Kindle Fire, per se.  This is, instead, a hee-larious bug with an app that runs on the Kindle Fire.

I kept playing this delightful game called Ping Pong Master, on the Kindle Fire. 

This game is fun, and if you’ve got a Kindle Fire, I recommend it.

Each and every time I fired up this Ping Pong Master, I kept wondering to myself: “am I the only one who notices this?”

Your first computer opponent looks exactly like Waldo from “Where’s Waldo.”

Except, except….

He’s named “Robert” in a pre-game lobby.

Then his name changes, hilariously, to “Rovert” in game.


“Rovert”

See the attached screenshots.

Repro Steps:

1.     On a Kindle Fire, download the awesome ping pong title named “Ping Pong Master
2.     Before the game starts, notice that your first opponent is named “Robert”
3.     Enter into gameplay, and notice that your opponent’s name changes to “Rovert”

Result:  There’s a character in “Ping Pong Master” whose name changes from “Robert” to “Rovert”



Try "Ping Pong Master."  You won't be disappointed.

Your first opponent...  A "where's waldo" looking homeboy named "Robert."  

His name switches to "Rovert" in-game!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment