Friday, January 2, 2015

Fingerprint Magic crashes when I try to select a photo from my Kindle Fire's gallery

Date:  12/02/2015

Fingerpaint Magic (version 1.1.0) on my camera-less, first generation Kindle Fire.

Description:

The Fingerpaint Magic app crashes on my Kindle Fire after I select a photograph from the Gallery portion of the Kindle Fire.

I'm left with an error message that reads:

"The application Fingerpaint Magic (process meritum.app15) has stopped unexpectedly.  Please try again."

And then i'm kicked back to my Kindle Fire's home screen.

This is easier to show than to describe, so please see the attached screenshots below.

Steps to reproduce:

1.  Launch Fingerpaint Magic on a Kindle Fire
2.  Select "New"
3.  Select the two white tiles in the bottom right hand corner
4.  Select any photo from my Kindle Fire's photo collection

Result:  The Fingerpaint Magic app will crash on my Kindle Fire when I select any image from my Kindle Fire's photograph collection

Expected:  Fingerpaint Magic app should not crash after selecting any image from my Kindle Fire's photograph collection
Select the "New" option in the bottom right.

Select the double white tiles.

Select one of the sections from my Kindle Fire's photo image collection.

Select a photo on my Kindle Fire.

The application crashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment