Saturday, January 31, 2015

Snake by Gasis crashes when trying to start the first level

Date: 01/31/2015

Snake game by Gasis (version 1.0)

Description:

I downloaded a newly released game called Snake onto my Kindle Fire. Unfortunately, the game crashes every time I try to start the first level.

I'm taken out of the game, with an alert on screen that says, "The application Snake (process com.gasis.snakegame) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

This is easier to show than to describe, so please just take a look at the attached screenshots.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Download and launch the game Snake by Gasis
2. Select "Play"
3. Select "Start"

Result: The game Snake by Gasis crashes as soon as I try to start the first level of the game

Expected: Snake by Gasis should not crash as soon as I try to start the first level of the game



Download the game.

Select "Play"

Select "Start"

The game crashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment