Friday, December 30, 2011

Big F Bomb: The sample images won’t load on the Kindle Fire

Description:

12/30/2011

There’s a hilarious sounding app called “Big F Bomb” that’s available to download on the Kindle Fire.

Oddly enough, out of the great many apps I’ve been perusing on the Kindle Fire, the sample images for "Big F Bomb" won’t appear/load on my Kindle Fire.

I’m not joking, out of the numerous apps I’ve checked out, I’ve always seen photos appear in the market place, except for this "Big F Bomb".  If I go and select photos for “Big F Bomb” on my Kindle Fire, I see nothing but a rotating circle, that never goes away.

Hope it is not gremlins in my Kindle Fire, on the web I see that there’s sample pictures up….

Repro Steps:
1.     On a Kindle Fire, look up an app called “Big F Bomb”
2.     On a Kindle Fire, in the Amazon Appstore marketplace, select the “Photo” tab for “Big F Bomb”
3.     Note lack of sample photos

Result:  On my Kindle Fire, I do not see sample photos “Big F Bomb”, when I select the “Photos” option for “Big F Bomb”, a never ending loading circle appears

Expected:  If “Big F Bomb” is lacking sample photos in the marketplace, they should be added


Sample images, not appearing on my Kindle Fire.

UPDATE:

Images mysteriously return???

2 comments:

  1. I guess the gremlins left my Kindle Fire. Photos now appearing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the bug report, and I'm glad the "gremlin" was resolved. Looks like I'm going to need to buy a Kindle Fire for testing.

    And check out my other apps on Amazon!
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_mobile-apps?_encoding=UTF8&node=2350149011&field-brandtextbin=J%20Wilkens

    Thanks again for buying my app!
    J Wilkens

    ReplyDelete